Senin, 05 Maret 2012

Samsung Focus 1917

Samsung Focus I917
Unlocked Phone with Windows 7 OS, 5
MP Camera, and Wi-Fi--No Warranty
(Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I've been using the Focus for about
three months now and it's honestly by
far the best phone I've ever owned. The
screen is gorgeous, the WP7 OS is
responsive and intuitive, and most of all
it actually works as a phone! As a
previous dedicated Iphone owner, I can
say that I have absolutely no regrets in
switching, and I can see the jealousy of
my family (who are still Apple nuts)
whenever I let them mess around with
the interface.
The only cons I can put against it are
that it only comes with 8 gigs initially
(which is just ridiculously low these
days), but I stuck another 16 in with an
sd card I had lying around. Some people
seem to be having an issue with not
having their cards work, but I've never
had a problem. Also-and this is
incredibly minor-there's no gapless
playback on the Zune software. I know
only about 5 people will actually care
(or even notice), but it's slightly
irritating at times.
In it's current state, I would already put
the Focus and WP7 at the cream of the
mobile crop, but with the Mango
update coming in a week or two, I really
can't see any other OS coming near to
holding a candle to it. A lot of people
are still understandably skeptical due to
Microsoft's less than stalwart track
record with mobile devices, but WP7
fixes every issue of the past and does
what Apple has quit doing-innovating.Click Here! For Order

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More